We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cranberry very common not only due to its taste, but also largely due to its nutritional value and invaluable health benefits. The miracle berry grows almost all over the world and is very popular everywhere.
Cranberries used for both medicinal and culinary purposes, which once again testifies to its multifaceted properties.
As mentioned earlier, cranberries have many useful properties:
- the berry is enriched with groups of vitamins, in particular vitamin C, group B, vitamins of the PP group, as well as a number of other vitamins;
- the chemical composition of the useful substances of cranberries also includes many different macro and microelements: iodine, calcium, boron, magnesium and many others;
- the berry contains a significant amount of various organic acids: malic, citric, quinic, benzoic and other acids, which improve the metabolism of cells in the human body;
- cranberry has an exceptional property of stimulating digestion, appetite and other gastric activity;
- it is worth noting the bactericidal properties of this berry;
- cranberries contain a sufficient amount of antioxidants, as well as its juice is a very effective remedy in the fight against colds;
- also cranberry has the property of normalizing metabolism;
- cranberries are widely used as a prophylactic agent for cancer.
Cranberry is very useful for the whole organism and is an affordable and very effective tool in the treatment and prevention of many diseases. By the way, don't forget cosmetic and anti-aging properties this pantry of vitamins, which are really not enough.